Thursday, October 23, 2014

Taste

Psalm 34:8  Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! 

I love that God uses all our senses.  TASTE.  I love food, probably a little too much.  I am a picky eater, and there are things I can eqt daily and never grow tired of, and things I refuse to try.  I just think that they might taste bad.  

When I was younger I used to dread reading the Bible.  I thought that it was boring.   But the more I spend with time with God, the more I know how good He is.   The more time I spend with Him, the more I long to taste more of His goodness.

If you have a hard time reading the Word.  Taste and See.  Start with a scripture or two, or even a chapter.  Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal Himself to you. Read the Word.  Meditate on what you have read.  Write down what ministers to you. It is good to keep a journal.  Then pray and ask God to do that work in you.


 Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment