Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The impact of complaint

Philippians 2:14-15 gives the command to do everything without complaining and fighting, so that way we can remain blameless and not cause harm because we are God's light in the world.

WOW! That is certainly a challenge because when you look at the opposite it basically says that because were are God's light in the world we need to do things without fighting and complaining because otherwise we will be to blame for causing harm to the lost.

We are suppose to be the light. But if we are always complaining or fighting, why would anyone be attracted to the light.

My personal thoughts are that God will hold us accountable for the times that people were turned away from him because of our attitude.

God, forgive me for my mouth. I pray that you would help me to not gripe or complain but to grow in You. Lord, send other to those who have been impacted by my negative attitude to show them the light. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment