Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Gate of Hell



As we broke out tonight into smaller prayer circles at Awakening, one of the pastors from another church shared a word and encouraged us in our need to be Steadfast.  Strong activity in the spiritual realm often looks like nothing in the natural for a while.

As we were praying, God gave me a vision of the stationary gates of Hell, that the church is suppose to prevail against  described in Matthew 16:18  New King James Version (NKJV)  And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Then He showed me the Enemy, tearing down the walls of the church and building new walls expanding his territory and taking territory away from the Kingdom.  The gates were still stationary, but he is building his fence in the territory of the Church, and we have stood by and let him.  His territory is getting larger and larger and the Church has been standing idly by while he moved his fence one foot at time into Kingdom territory.

The last thing I saw was the Church rising up aggressively tearing down the walls and rebuilding new ones around that stationary gate.  The Church took back so much territory that the walls we built back up were only big enough for Satan and his minions.  

Tonight I felt a call to repentance for The Church while praying. I kept coming back to the verse found in 2 Chronicles 7:14-15 New King James Version (NKJV) If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.  Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

We must repent.  It is time that we tear down the walls he built and take that territory back.  It is time that we repent for our compromises, lax behaviors, and complacency.  It is time for the dry bones to rise and be the Army of Lord and take back what the enemy has stolen, plus some! 

No comments:

Post a Comment