Friday, November 21, 2008

Confirmation

Okay, so I just love it when God laughs at me - just had to say that because I am laughing at myself right now. I knew what I wanted to to say but used the word CONFORMATION instead of confirmation as I started to type this and then had that verse come to my mind about be not conformed to this world, but be transformed - and I couldn't figure out how that fit with the confirmation thought that is going through my mind. I guess you had to be there. Anyway!

I just love it when God confirms things, things that aren't spoken to others, and then confirmed through unlikely sources! I have so many things burning inside of me and just feel like it is time for them to come out! I just sometimes feel overwhelmed by things, but then God sends someone to say "HELLO - JUST LISTEN TO ME" You know you do your part, I'll do my part. I hear preachers like Joyce Meyers say that all the time, but when it comes from an unlikely source, and just out of the blue it is like God is saying "HERE'S YOUR SIGN"

I don't think that Satan is all-knowing. I don't think that he can read people's minds, but I know God knows everything! So I love it when things are spoken aloud by people who do not know what they are confirming!

No comments:

Post a Comment